NOTE ONE: If you have never used the Konica Minolta printers previously with your Mac, you must first install the drivers as described here: https://mathhelpdesk.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/14000065934-installing-the-konica-minolta-printer-driver-on-a-macintosh
NOTE TWO: These instructions work if the login name for your Mac matches your Math username. This is true for most department-owned Macs. If this is not the case for you, open up Terminal and type whoami . Contact email@example.com with the login name that was displayed so that we can adjust the configuration on our server.
First, make sure you are on the Math network, either via an ethernet wired connection or with the Math VPN on wireless.
1. Go to the Apple Menu, System Preferences.
2. Choose Printers & Scanners
3. At the left side of the Printers and Scanners window, you will see a plus sign. Click on it.
4. Choose IP and Internet Printing Protocol as shown below.
5. Enter following for the printer you want to use.
|ENR2 Third Floor Printer ||220.127.116.11:631||printers/KM-ENR2||KM-ENR2|
|Math 401 Printer || 18.104.22.168:631||printers/KM-401||KM-401|
For Use: Pick Select Software
10. After you choose Select Software, you will get a list of printers. Select Konica Minolta 364e PS
11. Click OK, then Click Add.
12. For Finisher, Select FS-533
Congratulations, you have added the printer!