This page gives information on Math network account setup. If you run into difficulty, please ask us for help.
Your network account: stores e-mail, lets you publish a personal website, and gives you access to our scientific software.
- If you don't want a network account, let us know. We can forward your @math.arizona.edu email to an alternate address.
- If your account is new, please, change your password.
- You can read about how to access your e-mail. To temporarily forward your mail elsewhere, please see our e-mail forwarding article.
- You can transfer existing files to your new account.
- Or create a personal website.
- Please be aware: your account has a disk quota. You can check your quota. Please check this! If the Email quota fills up then: incoming e-mail will be rejected, and if your disk quota fills up you might not be able to log in.
- Using our scientific software is easiest to do at computer located within the Math Building, but if you're feeling adventurous, you can establish a graphical remote desktop connection to your account, or use a text-only remote shell connection.